Video Clips about Organic Farming by eOrganic
Webinars by eOrganic
Organic Dairy Farming
Organic Livestock Farming
Organic Poultry Farming
Organic Grain Farming
- Dyck, E. F. Kutka, S. Zwinger. 2017. Growing and Dehulling the Ancient Grains Einkorn, Emmer and Spelt. eOrganic video.
- Grains Week! 2021. An online celebration of grains: 5 full days of presentations on grain research, production, baking, malting, brewing, distilling and much more! Organized by the Culinary Breeding Network, WSU Food Systems, Cascadia Grains, GrowNYC, Oregon State University, the University of Wisconsin and the Artisan Grain Collaborative
- Kolb, L. 2013. Weed Control in Organic Spring Cereals. eOrganic video.
Soil Testing Videos
Organic Vegetable and Fruit Farming
- Vegetable Farmers and their Weed Control Machines - University of Vermont Center for Sustainable Agriculture
- Vegetable Farmers and their Sustainable Tillage Practices - University of Vermont Center for Sustainable Agriculture
- Vegetable Farmers and their Innovative Cover Cropping Techniques - University of Vermont Center for Sustainable Agriculture
- Farmers and their Diversified Horticultural Marketing Strategies - University of Vermont Center for Sustainable Agriculture
- Weed 'Em and Reap Part 1. Tools for Organic Weed Management in Vegetable Cropping Systems - Oregon State University Department of Horticulture
- Weed 'Em and Reap Part 2. Reduced Tillage Strategies for Vegetable Cropping Systems - Oregon State University Department of Horticulture
- Organic Vegetable Production - University of Florida IFAS Extension Virtual Field Day
- Identifying and Scouting for Late Blight on Organic Farms - New York State Integrated Pest Management Program, Cornell University
- Blubaugh, C. 2017. Scouting Vegetable Crops: An Introduction for Farmers. eOrganic video.
- Blubaugh, C., W. Snyder and J. Reganold. 2017. Identifying Syrphid Fly Larvae: Important Beneficial Insects in Controlling Aphids. eOrganic video.
- Brennan, E. 2015. A Biological Control Buffet in the Salad Bowl of America.
- Brennan, E. 2015. Efficient Intercropping for Biological Control of Aphids in Transplanted Organic Lettuce.
- DuPont, T. 2012. Pest Management Case Study. Quiet Creek Farm, Kutztown, PA. Penn State Extension Start Farming Video.
- DuPont, T. 2012. Plant Propagation Case Study. Quiet Creek Farm, Kutztown, PA. Penn State Extension Start Farming Video.
- Grauer, J., M. Manning, L. Wyatt. 2014. Addressing Critical Management Challenges in Organic Cucurbit Production. eOrganic video.
- Moncada, K. 2017. Video Series on Soybean and Dry Bean Research at the University of Minnesota.
- Shennan, C. et al. 2016. CalCORE: Connecting California Farmers and Scientists to Improve Rotational Strawberry and Vegetable Systems. eOrganic video.
- Shennan, C. J. Muramoto, D. Nieto, M. Zavatta. 2016. CalCORE Research: Controlling Soilborne Diseases in California’s Strawberry Industry with Anaerobic Soil Disinfestation (ASD). eOrganic video.
This is an eOrganic article and was reviewed for compliance with National Organic Program regulations by members of the eOrganic community. Always check with your organic certification agency before adopting new practices or using new materials. For more information, refer to eOrganic's articles on organic certification.